Film location tours & Elite Escorted Tours, Pride & Prejudice, Downton Abbey & more
Pride and Prejudice tours, film location tours, Royal Tours, Jane Austen tours and Downton Abbey tours. We take you to ALL the filming locations from the 1995 BBC Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen adapted by Andrew Davies and starring Colin Firth as Mr Darcy….including exclusive access to Longbourn.
- PRIDE & PREJUDICE; Stay in some of the film locations – See the lake where Mr Darcy dived, and his beautiful grounds at Pemberley
- Visit all the locations from Downton Abbey
- NEW for 2014, Royal Tours – the 4 day Princess Diana Tour with VIP evening with Paul Burrell, or Prince William and Kate tour visiting all the life locations of everyone’s favourite royals. Our Royal Tour contains royal family highlights - palaces, private venues and much more.
Using this website
Downton Abbey gifts
We offer Downton Abbey gifts certificates for tours as a gift for Christmas or any other occasion. Available for all our other tours too.
Downton Abbey Day Tour 2014 – options
1. Join us on 6th August and 9th September 2014 for our one day fully guided Downton village and Highclere tour. To book click here. Tickets are £95 each and include an opportunity to take lunch in the Highclere pub where the cast relax during filming of the series. Tour start and end is OXFORD.
2. VIP exclusive tours – Our VIP Downton Tours to the village of Downton and the Abbey provide return transport to and from your start point, our dedicated expert guide, lunch and unique inside information about the actors, production, script and locations. The price is from £135 per person for a group of 4 and depends on your chosen start point. You will need to buy your own Highclere Castle tickets – Click here to choose your date and buy. Just email us your chosen date and we will then put the day tour together for you. April and May 2014 dates are now SOLD OUT, June is closed for filming and the following dates will be bookable from early February : 13th July to 17th September – EXCLUDING Fridays and Saturdays.
3. Why not try our Gems of Downton day tour which runs all year! Visit glorious ‘Downton Place’, have tea at the Dowager Duchess (Maggie Smith’s) home, visit inside a real home in Downton village, see all the filming spots and buy memorabilia. You can also request a private visit to the real life downstairs kitchens on which the Downton set is based.
Elite Tours, Chauffeur Tours
Would you like us to arrange your personal Elite tour of England? We offer a variety of fully escorted tours which are perfect for the solo or up to four travellers. Our elite tour service for escorted tours is bespoke and tailored to YOU. Click here to read more
Start planning your bespoke Private tours of England today
Our bespoke Private tours can take you to any film locations or country houses in England. Perhaps you want to see some of London’s top tourist attractions, or a London show included in your private escorted tour? Nothing is impossible on our bespoke private chauffeur tours. You can have a personal 4 day P&P tour exactly like the one shown on our itinerary page, or select any places from any of our tours to create a bespoke tour especially for you. Our elite chauffeur tours are bespoke and tailored to offer just want you want.