Downton Abbey Tours
As soon as we watched the first episode Downton Abbey we knew it was going to be an international hit. The costumes, locations, script and cast are all out of this world. You will see several trips to Downton Abbey locations advertised, but none that offer a programme like ours. What makes us different is that we run small and exclusive tours AND have all the facts and snippets of information about the actors, the production the filming and the locations. We make it our business to research every last detail, and we love to share everything with you. Our tours are GUIDED by our expert guide so that you know exactly what you are seeing.
Our 2013 Downton Abbey Tours
We offer a ONE DAY trip to the village and Highclere Castle, the itinerary is on our itineraries page.
2013 Tickets are almost gone and any availability is shown on our home page half way down. Bookings for 2014 open in October.
Our one Day tours cost £125 per person, which includes cream tea, your travel, entrance fees and your dedicated expert guide to take you around the locations and tell you juicy anecdotes from filming.
Brand New! Scotland Downton Abbey Tour
This is another unique gem – Downton Abbey in Scotland- pick and mix for your fully escorted tour..
Other tours to period drama film locations include
- Sense & Sensibility – the Emma Thompson version
- Pride & Prejudice 2005 starring Keira Knightley
- BBC Persuasion – starring Ciaran Hinds & Amanda Root
- BBC North & South – starring Richard Armitage
- BBC Jane Eyre – starring Toby Stephens and Ruth Wilson
- Box of Delights – a selection of treats from all your favourite movies including the above productions and others like BBC Cranford,
Any of the locations can also be visited as a private tour, to find out more click hereCLICK HERE TO BOOK