Weddings & Hen Dos
At P&P Tours we have been arranging prestigious events as part of our tours for many years. We are thrilled that we now have a dedicated wedding service to help you create your perfect wedding – at the venue of your dreams.
Here imagination becomes reality, whether you want your groom dressed as Mr Darcy, or a Jane Austen theme wedding, a ceremony in the village of Downton, or a stylish Regency wedding. We pay attention to every tiny detail, making sure that your day will be as memorable as it is perfect.
Some of the ideas we have already been asked to create include;
- Pride & Prejudice theme wedding. How about a Hunsford parsonage or a Lyme Park wedding – perhaps with the carriage used by Colin Firth in Mr Darcy’s extensive grounds!
- Downton Abbey wedding
- Regency wedding in Bath, Chatsworth or your favourite country house
- Jane Austen Wedding
We can create your wedding at a venue used as a film location – the temple where Matthew McFadyen proposed in P&P 2005, or Netherfield, Rosings, Downton Abbey village, Longbourn 2005 or 1995, or many others from classic films and period dramas. A personal favourite of ours is the place where Marianne marries Col. Brandon in S&S 1995.
Choose your level of service, all are very competitively priced:
- Our complete wedding planning service – creating and booking your unique themed wedding from start to finish
- Ceremony arrangements only
- Wedding reception arrangements only
- Accommodation for you and your guests
- Bride and groom stay the night in a themed location
- Period costumes for some or all the guests
- Liaising with wedding co-ordinators at film location venues to create your chosen theme
- Hen events and parties
Our ‘hens’ love our Jane Austen Hen parties and costume events, they make a wonderful change from 21st century night-clubbing! We arrange the venue, provide a guide if you need, a hotel, a meal, costumes, accessories (Regency of course!) and anything else to make your party diverting! A happy thought indeed!CLICK HERE TO BOOK